- Best and experienced faculties with track record
- Continuous testing , evaluation
- Individual attention, Small batches
- Result oriented previous years Question paper practising
- Coaching by experienced and PhD holding faculty
- Comprehensive study material and Unit wise daily practise test
Why is NEET so important?
- NEET has come to stay as the only route for admission in two of the most valued higher education programs in the country, namely, MBBS and BDS (with the only exemptions of the JIPMER and the seven AIIMS)
- Is not the preparation for std 12 Board Exam enough?
- Not at all ! NEET question paper is not based on a particular state or central syllabus. It is based on ‘various state syllabi as well as syllabi of CBSE, NCERT and COBSE (Council of Boards of School Education)’. Motivated specialists’ help will make a sea of difference in the performance of even the ‘best’ students in the normal class of CBSE or any State Board School